FAMILY MEET THE AUTHOR: Zoom or Phone Call Exclusively with Sumer Strawbree for 30 minutes!
AS SEEN ON
✔️ The Kelly Clarkson Show, Atlanta News First, The Sisaundra Show, Fox 35, WKMG Local 6, WFTV Channel 9, Cheryl Magazine, Spectrum News13, Sanford Herald, Orlando Sentinel, VoyageMIA Magazine
30 minute Zoom or Phone Call with Sumer Strawbree:
- This call is for up to 4 people
- Learn how being bullied at school lead Sumer Strawbree to start a business
- Ask any questions about her coloring books
- Discuss the process of drawing to publishing
- Discuss the importance of daily affirmations and/or vision boards
- Learn about Procreate the program she uses to illustrate
- Share your illustrated drawings with her
- The Zoom or Phone call will be attended by one of her parents if so desired
*It's Simple. Schedule a day & time below. Then add to cart and pay!
It was an honor meeting SumerStrawbree! I truly believe that my daughter learned so much from what you’ve shared. Sumer shared her story, how she overcame bullying, and some drawing tips since my daughter wants to get into digital art! Again, so great meeting you Sumer 💖👏
I met this young lady this morning, she is bright, articulate and confident in who she is, she is the perfect role model to spread her powerful message. I bought both of her books and looking forward to them being autographed by her. Buy them and be inspired by Lauryn.
My 9 year old learned so much from SumerStrawbree and her dad on the call. They answered her questions about getting started with drawing and gave her tips on becoming a digital artist. Sumer has such a sweet spirit and will be a great author for years to come. Thank you for inspiring my daughter to continue on her path!